Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am really am that pathetic

It is a beautiful sunday afternoon. The sun is shining, its warm and the monkey has gone with his dad for the day. You would think that I would be outside, enjoying the weather via reading in the sun or gardening. But nope I am in the lab, in dark room, deconvolving images. Why? Because I couldn't drive all the way out to campus and do nothing. Why did I drive all the way out to campus if I did not have to? Because I left the power supply to my computer there. Which shouldn't be that big of a deal since it is a nice day and I could be spending it outside without having to be eagle to keep an eye on the monkey, except the inability to check my email, read blogs and look up random shit was making me nuts. Yep, I am pathetic. On the plus side, I am finally looking at images that were collected a while ago...

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

So I clicked on the wiki link, and I started reading the article, then I muttered better her than me.

It's snowing here if it makes you feel any better. . . .

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Well, I hope it was productive anyway

It wasn't all that warm yesterday really. I was freezing my ass off in S Park all morning - I got really badly chilled and had to have a very long very hot shower when I got home, even after a 12 km uphill bike ride. Mind you we were right by the water and I was sitting still / shivering in the shade for 5 hours (volunteering at the MS Society's sponsored walk thingy)