Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A new joy

has come in the world. I would like to congratulate HBM and her family on the arrival of their new addition. HBM has had a horribly long labor which we are all so happy is now over.

*****

Congratulations to the winners of ISEF, ScienceWomen has been covering the event very well, so I suggest you mosy on over to her blog to hear about the amazing women you placed in the top three, thats right the TOP three. And they say women can not do science.

****
It was the beautiful long weekend this past weekend, and although I am suffering seasonal allergies, I am trying to be upbeat. I have lots of bits of different post swirling in my head, but do not have the energy or desire right now to formulate them. so sorry. will try to get something intelligent going soon.

No comments: