Friday, June 27, 2008

Dr.Jekyll why have you gone!!!

Dear Dr. Jekyll & Mrs.Hyde,

I have only been reading your blog for the last 3 months, and I probably shouldn't be asking you in the front of the whole wide blogosphere but I beg you either open your blog to all again or to please, please invite me to read! I loved your blog, your honesty and of course your wit, advice & humor. I am so so sad to have navigated to your blog to find that permission has been denied for viewing. Please don't deprive us poor struggling students your wisdom!

Sincerely,

A very sad grad student

1 comment:

Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde said...

Wow, that was super-nice of you! Sorry I was blank for an evening--to be honest it was because a friend of mine found my blog, and I password-protected it for an evening while I made sure it was "safe" if more friends will be reading it (and I took down a couple of entries as a result.) Thank you for the shout-out!