Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shocking but true - lavaland is still kicking everyones ass



are we really that surprised? Ricardipus must be picking the linemates of her her picks, as he's holding perfectly parallel just below.  Bob & GertyZ are slowing down, as am I. I guess we actually have to do things other than follow all the hockey stats, eh? That is a joke.  I shouldn't be too sad, I'm sitting at 10 points for this 2 game week.  Lets see if the player updates next week play havoc with anyones teams. I know they totes nailed me last time.


5 comments:

chall said...

ahh.... I'm still in 4th place... "the fave place" i.e. just outside the medals. Time to read some more stats, or less... oh what do I knwo ;)

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Thanks for hosting!

We haven't seen any crossing lines for a couple of weeks now... but maybe next time.

I'm doing surprisingly well so far this week, thanks mostly to the Sedins (yay!) It's a strange week - I dumped most of my picks after checking their teams' schedules, then realised that no-one is playing more than two games this week because of the All Star game. So I had to put some of them back. Hopefully a weird week will be good for me - I need all the help I can get right now! And maybe the upcoming player rating changes will help me out too :)

Going to the game tonight! (I only found out on Monday!) GO CANUCKS GO!

Thomas Joseph said...

I suck. Still.

Tonya said...

I'm nosediving this week, time for everyone to gain some ground!

Richard Wintle said...

Parallel? PARALLEL?

I'll have you know I took a whopping two points out of lavaland last week!

*sound of crickets chirping*

But yes, there is often significant overlap in our picks (she seems a hair more Canuck-ish sometimes, but we've often got a couple of centres, forwards and defence in common).

Also, Blogger's word verification for this comment was "dworm", which is a fabulous word. Just thought that needed saying.