Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Recipe Wars

I was very excited to sit back and watch the fight for supreme domestic God/Goddessdom going on currently between Isis and PhysioProf, mainly because I thought I was going to have at least 2 dinners taken care of for me. I had planned to try each recipe before voting and critiquing. However, PP obviously doesn't get what makes Isis the supremed Domestic goddess. It is that she is able to make wicked mouth watering meals that don't require me to go to a gourmet food shop or put things in little cups. Sorry but I don't have time to be prepping duck confit with a tanzamian devil running around, all for a meal that isn't really a full dinner. Isis at least gave a recipe that could be made into a meal. Not one that I could make because monkey isn't old enough for shellfish, but still it will be doable in the next year. Isis wins week 1 in my books and it looks like she is wining the vote right now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I don't have time to be prepping duck confit with a tanzamian devil running around, all for a meal that isn't really a full dinner.

It was supposed to be a fucking amuse bouche, not a full dinner! Regardless, I suspect you will be pleased with this week's entry from PhysioProf.