Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FYI

If you have a broken 4th & 5th toe due to smashing into the wall that clearly moved, perhaps you should recognize that you do not have very good proprioception. This lack of proprioception combined with not yet have your morning coffee would be a good indication that you should not, under any circumstances, try stepping over your childs large metal TONKA truck. Especially if you are holding said child, because when you hit your broken toes into the metal truck, you are going to want to drop you child and scream in pain.
Also, perhaps, you should not think that you have time to sort flies before having to leave to pick up your child from daycare, after the alarm indicating it is time to leave has gone off. It may result in you having to run on your broken toes while carrying a computer bag. It does not look pretty and definetely does not feel nice, to say the least.

On another note. Its been rather monkey intensive around here. I have some thoughts on the whole Rihanni, Chris Brown thing and I would like to talk some science too. I've just been swamped doing said science.

4 comments:

PhizzleDizzle said...

oh, SM, i'm so sorry about your toes. i hope you forgive me for giggling though, because you write it so funnily :).

ScientistMother said...

PD - no worries, I am laughing at myself as well.

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

OUCH!!!

Marimoy said...

that post brought tears to my eyes. Reliving a painful toe incident of my own, and a fit of the giggles.