Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The answers are...drumroll....

Well I guess you need to know the questions first don't you? Actually you probably need to know why I'm answering five questions. Well it all started out (for me) from Cath@VWXYnot. I thought it was cool way to get to know a blogger, so figured I would play along. If you want to play along, the rules will be posted after.

Here are the Questions and Answers:

1) You changed labs recently. Any regrets?
Hell no!!! Do I miss some of the folks I worked with? Totally. I do not miss the drama, lack of direction, or the infighting. What I am most sad about is that amazing FPD#1, who pushed me to leave does not keep in touch. FPD#2 does and I'm so glad for it as she's really cool. I sometimes wonder why she was so adamant that the best thing for me was to go, but then doesn't keep in touch. Oh well, it was the best thing for me and that is what matters.

2) When Monkey is old enough, will you show him the posts you've written about him? (Some of them are just so adorable!)
Good question. I really don't know. I do want him to know how much I love him and what a true monkey he is / was, but how would I show him some posts and not others? I still have to explain the MIL kerfuffle and I am sure there will be future posts bitching about his dad. Oh and yah, my language is not always young person appropriate. I am pretty sure that I will share all these experiences with him, I'm just pretty sure that they would have some serious editing/revisionism in them.

3) Describe your perfect weekend?
Ooh that is hard. Hmm, let me think for a moment.

A perfect weekend would be sunny, monkey would be not sick and would be well behaved and most importantly the mister would be home. We would not have to go to any family functions or have to run a million and one errands. We would be able to chill, go to the aquarium and have fun hanging out together has a family. Of course there would be gourmet food and excellent wine every night!

4) What you would be doing if you hadn't gone into science?
I think I would be working in the financial industry, probably doing PR/Marketing of some sort. I was first going to say that I would be working in the healthcare field but I think that would've led me back to science.

5) Can not be posted or answered as it may reveal too much information!!
Actually I think most of you have figured out what HomeCity is but just in case, I'm not answering this one :)


Now it's your turn! Do you want to be interviewed?

If you do - here are the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me" AND leave your email address (or blog link) in the comment!
2. I will respond by emailing you (or commenting on your blog with) five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. (If you don't have a blog, I can post your answers here).
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Umm, yes please, I'm dying to see what questions you would ask me.

Julie @ Bunsen Burner Bakery said...

Sounds like fun, I'll be interviewed!

The bean-mom said...

So glad to hear you've no regrets about switching labs! (though your old lab sounded like an awful situation, so no surprise there!)

Oh, hell, I'll bite for the interview meme =)

Anonymous said...

Hit me :-)

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Sorry, didn't know the 5th question was unanswerable in a public forum - thanks for replying in private though!

Anonymous said...

I'm game!