Monday, February 16, 2009

Quite the honor!

This morning I was feeling quite grumby as it was a late night with a way too much red wine last night. However, when I turned on my computer this morning I recieved an email from Kelly at The Health Zone informing me that they had put together a list of the top 50 Women in Science blogs. I am truly honored to be part of the list. I would never have thought to be put on a must read list, but it does feel cool to be listed with the likes of FSP, Dr.Isis, DrdrA, ScienceWomen and all the other amazing bloggers. What a nice monday morning treat. Go check out the site. Oh and way cool that DrugMonkey was sited as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- congrats! And I really like the new header photo! It's awesome...

microbiologist xx said...

I just saw that today. Congratulations!!!

Lynanne said...

congrats!!!!