Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I want KFC

Oh thank you everyone for you kind words. And Thank God for grandparents. They took the monkey all weekend and I just slept. On Sunday I felt slightly better, but then my body had other thoughts. I think I'm OK today. I dumped the monkey off at daycare and have come home. I have eaten in 5 days because food makes me nausea but right now all I want is some KFC with extra gravy for my fries. Isn't that crazy!

Oh and I somehow managed to get the papers graded on time. Only to find out that the PI is off until monday with the flu!

Staying home and watching Golden Compass while debating if I should get the KFC or not.

5 comments:

Marimoy said...

Just get it. I promise you will enjoy it.

Juniper Shoemaker said...

Staying home and watching Golden Compass while debating if I should get the KFC or not.

I really liked reading His Dark Materials. I kinda want to skip the second movie.

JLK said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with craving KFC. Do it. You won't regret it.

And The Golden Compass movie wasn't bad. I, like Juniper, love the books, but they didn't murder it like I expected.

Anonymous said...

Belated well wishes. Get the KFC!

I did not like The Golden Compass. The book was better.

ScientistMother said...

Mimi/JLK/Tina - I did not get the KFC, instead I got the most delicious, ooeey gooey cinnamon bun known to humankind. And I regret it. My stomach can not yet handle it.

Juniper/JLK/Tina - the movie did not hold my attention very well. I could see so much potential though, so I could totally see why you guys loved the books. So far the only movie that did the books any justice has been Lord of the Rings, and I can still find faults with that.