Thursday, February 5, 2009

I should be posting questions

Because so many of you agreed to be interview. You all are so good! But instead I am addicted to my PVR. I was able to watch all of Bones and now am skipping the commercials on Greys Anatomy (except this break so I could post). I am also realizing how much I do during commercial breaks. However its good because its stopping me from stressing about the daycare situation, which had me hyperventilating and crying this afternoon because I was having a I am a bad mother attack. Yes I am just spewing forth information. that is what I do when I am feeling like I need to talk. Its how I sort myself out and figure out what I need to do. Which right now is chilling. with my PVR.

edited to add: stupid PVR is not recording private practice in HD

4 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

I think, maybe, I want one of those.

Sorry Daycare is giving you grief!

Nicky said...

Holy crap, daycare sucks. I completely sympathize.

EcoGeoFemme said...

That's okay because Private Practice sucks.

Stupid daycare. I'm sure you're not a bad mother, but I'm sorry you feel like one.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!